Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Update from the hospital - 1

The day is finally here. Yesterday went as expected. They took a lot of blood, put in an IV, did a few chest X-rays, and did an EKG. He did really well. He has been nervous at points. This morning they came and got us around 6:20. We went down with him until they gave him the anesthesia at 7:00. They started the procedure at 8:30. We are doing well. Didn't sleep great but ok. I'm just so glad he doesn't have to go through this without parents. I have planned for this and I will be strong for my baby and get him through this. I kissed him a bazillion times in the past 24 hours and I keep telling him that we love him and God is taking care of all of us. Please pray for his recovery. That he remains calm and understands what is going on. Leaning on Him, Katie

1 comment:

  1. Was up last might with our 3 mo old & God brought YOU to mind! Prayed & continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete